‘Zero Volume’ leak valve. A compact valve product for low volume gas introduction into UHV systems at a calibrated flow rate.
Included in the range of Calibrated Reference Leaks applicable to high vacuum systems is the CF ‘Zero Volume’ leak valve. A compact valve product for low volume gas introduction into UHV systems at a calibrated flow rate.
- Standard Con-Flat Leak Valve for high vacuum gas inlet applications.
- Wide range of flow rates, gases and inlet fittings available.
- Options for actuators and control methods also available.
- Certificate of Calibration Traceable to Nationals Standards
- OPTION : Multi-point calibration for a range of flow rates and inlet pressures.
The zero volume valve is designed to form part of a gas inlet system to a UHV or high vacuum system.
The gas can be introduced at a calibrated leak rate given a specific inlet pressure or a graph can be provided to allow a range of leak rates across a specified pressure range.
The special zero-volume valve arrangement allows the valve to be opened and closed to the UHV process without a burst in pressure which can disrupt any sensitive instruments or pumping equipment.
Options are available for bakeable valves, air actuated valves for automated control and different inlet / outlet fittings to suit your application.